About

Trailer & Trailers opened its doors in April 2013 as a trailer retail outlet that provides a showroom featuring a wide range of quality trailers at affordable prices. The founders also saw an opportunity to fulfil a niche market by supplying trailer parts and accessories as well as trailers all at one location.

The trailer range comprises 75% Australian made trailers, these are built tough and are designed and engineered to withstand the Australian terrain and conditions.  The remaining 25% of the range are Australian assembled trailers that use imported Australian designed components [by Trailer & Trailers] so rest assured; Trailer & Trailers is not a quick knock up company selling a container load of cheap imports. All of our trailers are designed, engineered and built to comply with the relevant Australian Safety Standards and Design Regulations.

Trailer & Trailers is committed to achieving customer service excellence, through our experienced sales team, providing an efficient service through the sale process and ultimately by providing quality trailers at fair prices. We also understand that customer service excellence doesn’t end once you drive away with your new trailer; this is why we have created a dedicated parts and accessories division – so we can assist you in after trailer purchase requirements.

Add to this, Trailer & Trailers offers a 12 month warranty*on all of its trailers so you should now have peace of mind and feel confident in purchasing a new trailer from us, come into our showroom and see for yourself, you will be impressed!

Remember that TRAILER & trailers have a trailer for all needs…

about_two    Image Title

about_three

 

 

Come and visit Melbourne’s newest trailer showroom today at 33B Trawalla Avenue Thomastown VIC 3074 - click here to see the map.

ToTop